I had so much fun coming up with some inspired picks for Mother's Day, I thought we should give a shout out to to all the Dads out there as well. Let's here it for the boys!
As you can see, these designs work nicely as two distict palettes, but also work suprisingly well mixed together! They are all currently featured on our Hawthorne Threads home page gallery.
We've sewn some great projects for the Mom's but now it's time to make some gifts for the Dad's! I'm sure we all have June 15th marked on our calendars, and if you're seeking some sewing inspiration I think you'll like our round up of handmade gift ideas.
- Men's Bow-tie Sewing Pattern from I Make it You Make It
- Mustache Love Quilt Pattern from April Mae Designs
- Laptop Sleeve Tutorial from Oh, Fransson via Sew Mama Sew
- Camera Bag from Watermelon Wishes via Michael Miller
- Firewood Tote from Laura Wilson
- Lounge Pants from Sew 4 Home
- Roll-Up Tool Organizer from Jennifer Stern
- Drink Koozies from A Prudent Life
- Mustache Quilt from Maverick Quilts
- Camera Strap Cover from Domestocrat
- Bicycle Frame Lunch Bag from Evil Mad Scientist
- Father's Day Tie from Molly's Sketchbook
As Charlie is not a suit and tie kind of guy here at the shop (more often found in a Yankees T-shirt and shorts!), our kids are leaning toward the drink koozie. Stay tuned for my fabric picks for some more Father's Day sewing inspiration!